Join us for the big show!
Everyone has his or her own reason to enjoy the biggest party of the year – the Super Bowl! Whether it’s cheering for your favorite team, watching the best commercials, singing along at the halftime show (this year performed by Maroon 5), or eating delicious party food – we invite you to enjoy it all with us for Super Bowl 53!
We are excited to host our 9th annual Gamut One Studios’ tailgate experience inside our 10,000 sq. ft. studio. We host this big event to express our appreciation to our clients, families, and friends – and together we also give back in our community to help those in need.
This year our silent auctions and food drive will be supporting Second Harvest Heartland, a fantastic hunger relief organization. Second Harvest Heartland works closely with nearly 1,000 partnering food shelves, food pantries and other meal programs.
We are collecting canned, dry & non-perishable food to support local families in need. Please consider to bring one or more of these most needed items: canned tuna, ham or chicken, beef stew, chili, peanut butter, and canned or dried beans.
With an average party attendance of over 200 guests, we can make a real impact if each person were able to bring at least 1 donation.
Sunday, February 3rd, 3-10 p.m.
- 3 p.m. keg is tapped & tailgating begins.
- Enjoy some great football fare including the Gamut One Chili Cook-off!
- 5:30 p.m. enjoy the big game on our amazing 35 ft. High Definition screen!
- Kid’s interactive fun zone with basketball shoot-out and 34 ft. bouncy obstacle course!
- Check out the Palace Arcade! Our homage to the old school arcades of the 80’s. No quarters neccessary!
- Come at 3pm to claim your spot OR bring your own favorite lawn chair for the tailgating fun!
- Silent Auctions for a coveted spot in the VIP LOUNGE and other awesome items. (supporting Second Harvest Heartland)
- We’ll have games, prizes and our famous photobooth!
We greatly appreciate your early RSVP to help with our preparation. **** Please Register Here ****
Check out some of our videos from past years to see all the fun you may have missed. See you February 3rd!